Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will design amazing 3d logo

I will design amazing 3d logo












About:

Hi
I am Graphic Designer.I have Great Experience 

If you are looking for a professional unique attractive logo for your business blog or anything then you really reached to a perfect place.
I am a professional LOGO DESIGNER with a long time work experience!
i have worked for thousands professional peoples of the world! and the displayed designs on my profile will show you what i am doing
 Friendly and respectful communication and fast response.
✔ 100% Satisfaction.
✔ 100% Money back Guarantee.
✔ Source files
✔ Printable logo
✔ Image will be JPG/PNG with transparent background.
✔ High Quality image (2000px x 2000px).
✔ T-Shirt mock up.(GIG EXTRA)
✔ 3D mock up.
✔ SOCIAL MEDIA KIT(GIG EXTRA)
✔ Unlimited reversions until 100% perfect
✔ Any required file format
✔ Any size that is needed
✔ Creative work
Thank you

Reviews


ryansalzman:She was very good!

jessica_dxnr:thank you so much.

niyajmulla:its very best services

jessica_dxnr:thank you.

letthomas:got the job done in a timely manner. Happy with the photos \nthanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment