Friday, January 26, 2018

I will creative logo with free editable ai file and revisions

I will creative logo with free editable ai file and revisions












About:

Mega Discount.!!!!!

Any Mascot/caricature/cartoon/illustration/complex design just for $15.

REAL FIVERR SAMPLES >>> http://goo.gl/96ftZK


Why to choose us...??

  1. There are numerous type of logos coming in market these days. We will analyze your design requirements and suggest perfect and trendy logo that will purely reflect your business as logo is the 1st impression of any business, it has to catch. 
  2. We will work till satisfaction without any extra fee for revision.
  3. No extra charges for source ai vector file.
  4. Minimum price on fiverr.
  5. We will provide signed certificate for transfer of intellectual copyrights on demand for free.
  6. All of our designs are 100% original handmade. We do not use clip arts.
  7. Delivery time 24 to 36 hours for any order.
  8. As we are team of 75 designers, we can handle any complex project in very quick time.

Reviews


alexgoff915:Did everything I asked for a nailed what I wanted

neeqop:Brought My idea to life.

eliteexec:Product came out exactly has I requested. I came back because my previous experience was positive.

ozgeva:very good job

bakhtiarhussin:yes. recomended


No comments:

Post a Comment