Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design a minimalist logo

I will design a minimalist logo












About:

Why you need choose this gig
I am a professional logo designer. i have 5 years experience in logo design, minimalist  logo design, unique logo design, Brand identity and Creative Logo Deisgn.

All my clients are guaranteed to receive 24/7 guidance and support as well as unlimited revisions. 

Here is what I offer for this gig

   
✓ one logo concept
  
 ✓ 2000x2000 pixels design in JPG and PNG
  ✓ Modern logo mockups free..
   ✓ 
A different concept if not happy with the initial one.
   ✓
 Great communication and promptness.
   ✓ 
Original content, NO STOCK VECTORS, NO CLIP ART, no overused fonts, professional color schemes. 

Reviews


kevinwilliams34:Great work

lexamarian124:thanx sir glad to wrk with you..

hanselk1234:Excellent

lexamarian124:thanx sir glad to wrk with you

steved163:Good and fast


No comments:

Post a Comment