Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will design a professional minimalist, modern logo

I will design a professional minimalist, modern logo












About:

                                ♥♥♥  100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guaranty  ♥♥♥

I am mr_minimalI have great experience in designing FLAT, UNIQUE, SIMPLE and CLEAN Logo.I will design a minimalist logo.If you looking a logo for your brand then you are at right place.

A simple and clean logo can sometimes have an even bigger impact than a logo that has a lot going on.

If you order me now i will provide you these amazing services.

  • Flat and minimalist design.
  •  Ai, JPG, JPEG, PNG, PSD, and more.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Friendly communication.
  • Original and unique design.
  • 100% satisfaction.
  • First design in 24hr.

Note for premium package : (First you chose your final design then i design your business card, letterhead and social media kit)


If you have a concept in mind, kindly share with me.
If you don't, leave that to me.

You have any question feel free and contact me now. :)

Thank you 
Sincerely,
Mr_minimal

Reviews


marapurtea:Great value for money. Efficient and to the point.

mr_minimal:Good Experience!

hottsauce:Understood exactly what I needed and Delivered it FAST on his first try. I has taken me a long time to find someone I can work with. VERY happy with his work.

mr_minimal:thank you mam

david928:Prompt response and revisions, great design


No comments:

Post a Comment