Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will design for you 3 great logos within 3 days and send you all format.

I will design for you 3 great logos within 3 days and send you all format.












About:

  • Hello everyone. My name Nicholas. I am a graphic designer, architect and computer technician. And I have 8 years of experience logo design
  • I will create or edit a creative your logo for your company, website... with HIGH QUALITY, FAST and PROFESSIONAL. You can see samples of my work. I guarantee your satisfaction and unlimited amendments. Promote your business with an eye catching.

  • BASIC OPTION 50$: I will design for you a great logo within 5 days. 
  • STANDARD OPTION 100$: I will design for you 2 great logos within 4 days. You will get all source files.
  • PREMIUM OPTION 200$: I will design for you 3 great logos within 3 days. UNLIMITED REVISIONS with all format of source files.

  • For better design process & better result please add PREMIUM PACKAGE (highly recommended) I will design with 3 days and send you 3 killer logo ideas. And any file graphic, card buisiness, letterhead. Any mockup 3d in any material for marketing online, website...
  • If you have any request from me, you can message me first if you have any concern and or question regarding this gig.
  • Best Regards.
  • Reviews


    healthbymom:Did a great job accomodating my requests. Very happy.

    mjoosgglobal:Nicholas was awesome! His quality is outstanding.

    globalwomen:Great work\nThanks

    koyunbaba:No revisions required - super fast service.

    steevie:Able to get the logo design I was looking for. Quick response time.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment