Monday, January 29, 2018

I will design professional modern logo

I will design professional modern logo












About:

 [welcome to my gig]

Types:[ Personal, Professional, Fun, Playful, Modern, Sleek, Dynamic, vintage , 3D, Flat minimal, Icon Based Logos, Initial Base ]

my experience in this field 5 year

Gig includes:
provide 2 to 5 concept design.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • High Quality design.
  • First delivery within 8 Hours
  • 100% money back guarantee.
  • Fast and professional service.
  • Copyrights will be with customer but can also buy copyright document with extras.
  • Get source and editable files Vector ai,eps,psd,pdf and High quality files for extras
  • Free unlimited revisions

 ************* MONEY BACK GUARANTEE *************
regard
                    *****Munizaa_pro1*****

Reviews


mateorokithub:Great to work with

munizaa_pro1:Excellent Experience! Looking forward to working with you again

seo_owned:Superb! Just what I wanted. This is so perfect even my cat loves it. Recommended!!

munizaa_pro1:Excellent Experience! Looking forward to working with you again

bernieservices:Great to work with! delivered early and excellent logo. Exactly what am looking for. I recommend her to everyone for their logo design. Will definitely work with her again. Thank you for the gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment