Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will design an amazing retro stamp logo

I will design an amazing retro stamp logo












About:

Satisfaction Guaranteed! 
FREE 24HR DELIVERY !! NEW YEARS OFFER (For Limited time).

Hello ! Please read the following

I can design you an attractive, unique retro stamp logo for your company or your store.

  • 100% Money back Guarantee
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • Fast Delivery
  • High Quality 300dpi
  • Transparent Background

Check out my extras for :

  • Source File  PSD file of the logo> +10$
  • Super High Quality 600dpi for printing  +5$
  • VIP Variations Pack +20$ 


I will deliver perfection in no time. 
Thank you.

Reviews


ilikepandasyay:Fast and friendly service. Very professional results. I'll happily come to him again should I need another logo design.

nabilboumahdi:Outstanding Experience!

antonynutley:thank you!

nabilboumahdi:Outstanding Experience!

ktribelhorn:very good work


No comments:

Post a Comment