Friday, January 26, 2018

I will do stunning signature logo

I will do stunning signature logo












About:

                                    Welcome to my GIG

-- 2 Elegant, Stunning, Amazing. Awe-inspiring signature logo --

You can use it for:

  • Email signature
  • Business card / Letterhead
  • Products
  • Social media banners
  • Flyers / Brouchers
  • T-shirts / Mug / Cushions etc

What you'll get for $5:

  • HQ JPEG (1280x800px)
  • 300dpi
  • PNG (Transparent)
  • 1 free logo mockup
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 24 hrs express delivery
  • Friendly service
  • Fast communication

For more stuff , CHECK OUT GIG EXTRAS

NOTE:

I use premium fonts and they are not hand written

Looking forward to do BEST quality service for you.
ORDER THIS GIG now and get your brand identity done today :)

Got any question? feel free to inbox me.

Regards
Pasha

Reviews


imanemaah:Amazing Experience, Thank you!!

pasha_786:Outstanding Experience!

shannondevane:I love the work

pasha_786:Outstanding Experience!

kylahgibre:great customer service and fast delivery. Will definitely be reaching out again in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment