Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will do logo digitizing, redraw, convert into vector in 300 dpi

I will do logo digitizing, redraw, convert into vector in 300 dpi












About:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out and choosing my gig. I have been vectorizing Logos photos for different people for many years and I've developed great skills for Digitizing and making Vector form of any type of logo.

Overview:

  • Level Two Seller
  • Positive Reviews by Hundreds of clients
  • Satisfied Customers
  • Friendly & fast Customer Service
  • Great Communication
  • Unique skills

My Adobe Illustrator Services:

Make Logo From your sketch. Transform your hand drawn art into digital form. Create High Res logo from any Pixelated logo into 300dpi logo. You will Get the right thing at the end and won't be regretting. I promise the quality service.

If you have a specific requirement which is NOT listed above, don't hesitate to write me a message in the inbox.

Thanks,
Philmoon

Reviews


aepul89:the fastest designer i have ever met. only took him seconds to send me the file

philmoonamjid:Thank you sir. :)

cdquarles:Perfect design!!!

philmoonamjid:Thank you.

nwunye:As always, top-notch quality and record-fast delivery. I've found a permanent graphic designer in this contractor :)


No comments:

Post a Comment