Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will design beautiful watercolor signature logo branding

I will design beautiful watercolor signature logo branding












About:

"Beautiful feminine watercolor Logo"

Looking for a Lovely Logo for your Brand? then this is the place, I will help you to take your business to a higher level with a stylish watercolour logo.

The $5 order includes your logo on a mockup in High quality JPEG format. 


I offer a "Branding Kit" - which includes "Main Logo", "Variation Logo" & "Stamp" - This will complete you Branding profile with an awesome unique look.

For Social Media icons, Business card or an other marketing material, please inbox me.

Take a look at my samples and if you think it fits your business I will gladly design a unique logo for you.

Looking forward to work with you.

Rachel

Reviews


emmadwoo:I like the logo a lot and I am excited to use it!

lilyandko:Rachel has been great to deal with. I've asked for many extras and she has been quick to provide them and without any problems. I will definitely engage Rachel again for future work. Very professional and was able to interpret what I wanted really well.

rachel24:Always a pleasure working with you - a very nice \u0026 humble customer!

rebeccakort:Rachel24 delivered what I asked for in set time frame, I really like my new logo and can give my warm recommendations.

rachel24:Nice working with you - All the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment