Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will create 5 decent logo in just 7 hrs

I will create 5 decent logo in just 7 hrs












About:

 Hi There ,
Thanx for Visiting My Gig....
I have 2 years of experience in Logo designing....
**************************************************
What you will get :
2-3 concepts of logo design for your Business/Organization/Company.
Unlimited revisions till your satisfaction.
High quality Design
Vector editable files of logo in Ai ,PSD ,PDF (For Extra Add-Ons)
High Resolution files in JPEG ,PNG (For Extra Add-Ons)
Delivery within 5 hours
Logo can be easily used on Website,Business card ,Shirts etc...
********************************************************
Why Choose me:
2 years of experience in this filed
100% positive rating
Professional and creative 
Good Communication
Customer Satisfaction is my Top Priority.

Reviews


binzaman::) good communication.

uroooj:thank you dear

amandadustin:Love it! Thank you so much \u003c3

uroooj:Outstanding Experience!

tomasbarauskas:Very satisfied! Fast delivering, nice communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment