Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design professional and modern company logo

I will design professional and modern company logo












About:

Welcome to my Gig :)

I design Unique and Professional Logo according to your choice for your Business.

If you need a Brand new identity Logo for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are at the right place.
Get Badge, Vintage, Retro logos with professional touch and creativity.

What i Require From You :-

a) Company Name
b) Slogan or Tagline
c) Font
d) Color
c) Sketch if available.

Social Media Kit:

a) FB Profile
b) FB Cover
c) Twitter Cover
d) IG Profile

Stationery Design:

a) Business Card
b) Letter Head
c) Envelope

Important:
  • All Files of One Logo will be provided.
  • Editable File of the 3D Mock up will not be provided.

100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee.

If your order has been marked as complete before giving review and you still need any modification then let me know Please.

If you need a complex design please contact me before placing your order.

See Gig Extras for Additional Features.
Such as Copy Rights Satisfation and Additional Logo. 


Anything else you want to discuss, just send me a message.I am here to help you instantly.


Thanks for taking time to view my profile.


Kind Regards,
adi_graphics196

Reviews


yehudaberger:Its stuning \u0026 proffesional

adi_graphics196:Outstanding Experience!

ibrecorp:Great work. Creative freelancer

adi_graphics196:Outstanding Experience!

asterton:The Seller answered all queries and questions quickly and the order was delivered in really good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment