Friday, January 26, 2018

I will deliver 5 logos with source files. Stationary design and social media kit will be delivered

I will deliver 5 logos with source files. Stationary design and social media kit will be delivered












About:

Hi, Welcome to my logo design Gig on Fiverr.com

I am a full time professional graphic designer and I have more than 15 years experience in this field. Please contact me to get your logo designed for your company, event, website or any other requirement. 

For one Gig I will design minimalist , creative , classical , new style ,  unique and professional logo design

you can get: 

  •   FREE UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  •   Designs will be delivered within 24 hours or 48 hours(Depends on the option you select).
  •   Friendly Customer Service.
  •  100% customer satisfaction.
  •   High resolution jpg and png files
  •   High Quality vector source files

 - You can add the gig extras as per your requirements.
 - I will gladly accept tips for a work well done!
 
order now! 


Reviews


cvarndell:Great service! Quick and professional. Logo is just what I wanted. Thank you!!

jordanjackson2:Very efficient seller with great end product

sludesign:Outstanding Experience!

cbr277:Thanks for the work.

rthall:Easy and quick. Great product and value.


No comments:

Post a Comment