Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will design 3d business logo

I will design 3d business logo












About:

Hi As_dezigner Here
★ WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU? ★

✔ I can design your new amazing modern and clean looking logo in 12 hours!


★ WHAT DO YOU GET? ★

✔ I will keep you updated through the whole process so you are in control of the project.
✔ 4 concepts/drafts (totally different) approach/concept/design)
✔ Unlimited revisions
✔ Logo in vector application so you can scale it or downsize it without loss in quality!
✔ Editable work files in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. If you need to adjust something later or want to print your new logo you will be able to!
✔ Print-ready file!
✔ Final work delivered in all general logo file formats - .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpeg, .psd, .png and the used fonts (via extra)
✔ 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
✔ 100% money back guaranteed!
✔ If you don't like my work you can simply ask for refund.
✔ Every revision takes time 12 to 18 hours and if you need your revisions in urgent basis you can buy my extra.

★ CONTACT ME! ★

If you have any questions regarding this gig offer please just ask and I will be more than happy to help you create your stunning new logo in on time :)

Reviews


russy_arrua:Brindar mas opciones en las revisiones.

as_dezigner:Good Experience!

colormattersp:good job.\n\nThanks.\n

as_dezigner:Outstanding Experience!

luxurik:great job thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment