Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will do new logo design

I will do new logo design












About:

I'm a professional graphic designer specialized in Logo & Branding designs for companies and websites. I have couple of year's experience in this field.Client satisfaction is my TOP PRIORITY, so I will never let my client down.


My $5 order Gives you.


  • Professional and quality Design.
  • 1 Logo Concept
  • 2000x2000 resolution JPEG and png file.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • 24-48 Hours Delivery

My Premium Packages gives you.


  • Stationary Design (Business card, letterhead, Compliment Slip)
  • 3 logo concepts to choose from.
  • Delivery (1-3 Days).
  • Complete Source Files
  • VIP Support


Note: If you have any doubt please contact me before placing order.


Thanks 

Reviews


tyroneblock:They were very timely In getting the job done.

logo_des1gner:Outstanding Experience!

dexteee:always provide high quality work without revisions needed..

logo_des1gner:Outstanding Experience!

bolliger96:Great work! This time I had a lot of revisions and changes because of my partner but the designer created a great logo and implemented every single change immediately


No comments:

Post a Comment