Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will design 3 awesome hand drawn logo designs

I will design 3 awesome hand drawn logo designs












About:

Are you looking for Hand Drawn logo design?

Here I will design eye catchy & elegant Hand drawn/Signature/Retro/Vintage/Watercolor/Feminine logo that represents your brand personality.

Services Include:

  • Multiple Concepts to choose from 
  • Handwritten/ Brush/ Script/ Calligraphy lettering/Watercolor/Faminine Lettering/Signature Logo Designs
  • Unlimited Revisions till 100% satisfaction
  • Logo transparency
  • 300dpi High Resolution
  • Quality Stuff in just 24 hrs
  • Unique 3D Mockups
  • Friendly and Professional Communication (Response to your Questions in just few Moments)
  • All type of file formats (PNG, JPEG, PDF, AI, EPS,PSD etc.)

I am trusted to shape your need to a powerful design and ensure 100% satisfaction.

Please knock me to know more about this gig. Thanks

Cheers,
Blasstgfx

Reviews


geandy:I liked the style of his work. It took many revisions, but he got back to me on a timely basis each time. It seemed like he might not have understood my directions sometimes, but we worked through it. I was satisfied with the end product.

traviswilson83:Very easy. Great design. Fast delivery.

blasstgfx:Outstanding Experience!

cahempco:I was looking for a logo. Asked the seller to make a simple logo with our name, included a picture of something we were looking for, just wanted it simpler. The seller first ignored my request, and when I asked them to redo it, all they did was take the picture I had already sent them as an example, turned it black and white and sent it back to me.

grbaseball:Thanks for working with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment