Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will design heraldic, luxury logo

I will design heraldic, luxury logo












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">Welcome and thank you for visiting my GIG !

If you need a Heraldic, Luxury LOGO, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression; like Winery, Jewellery, Photography, Hotels, Spa, Beauty salon, Fashion, Perfumes, Leisure, Real estate, Finance, Investment and any other business related.. then you are on the right place and can place the order right now

I need from you:
1. Full name Company (main name)
2. Tagline or slogan
3. A sample of your favorite logo from my portofolio or send me a sample idea

In BASIC you will get :
A high resolution 
PNG (2000x2000px), 3D Mockup luxury preview, 6 revisions

In STANDARD you will get :
1 logo versions , High Res JEPG & PNG (Transparency) 3000x3000 px & one 3D Mockup, Unlimited revisions

In PREMIUM you will get :
2 logo versions & you CHOOSE ONE, SOURCE VECTOR FILES AI, EPS
High Res JEPG & PNG (Transparency) 4000x4000 px & One 3D Mockup, Unlimited revisions.

  • Note:

  1. If you need the SOURCE FILE logo please order extras (for the basic & standard package)
  2. If you need to get Business Stationary please check extras 



Reviews


vsalvo96:Amazing first time getting a logo design. I went to the right designer ! Would definitely recommend

arianit_komneni:Outstanding Experience!

yesihm72:The experience was great, fast delivery and great communication. Will definitely come back for future reference.

arianit_komneni:Outstanding Experience!

kateleddy:He asks the right questions upfront, and understands what I want. This is the second time I have used him and I didn't even need a revision. I have had many logos made and I have never been happy. LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment