Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will deliver 5 creative logo variations with free 3d sample

I will deliver 5 creative logo variations with free 3d sample












About:

HI ! We are Alex and Mika and we are sellers here since 2013
                             
       I can offer the following logo styles: 
  • Wordmark
  • Brandmark Symbol
  • Emblem/Badge
  • Combination Mark

       Please note :
  • Revisions apply to the selected logo .
  • For the basic package you have one free revision  
  • Please respond in time so I can send all the files for your order !
       
   
   With EXTRAS you can have the following
  • Source files
  • Vector files
  • Stationary [ Business Card , Letterhead , Envelope ) *NEW
  • Professional 3D logo with layered PSD file
  • Emblem/Badge
  • Extra samples
  • Fast delivery
  • Multiple revisions

  1. It's best to contact me before you place your oder
  2. For Mascots / Characters , ASK !
  3. Please be polite,I do not work with rude customers

*extras apply to the file you pick 

Please note that you have to pick a file that you are going to use !

                        ***  Please allow 48H for Revisions ***        
         ***  Friendly and Positive attitude Guaranteed ***
    *** My services are available EXCLUSIVELY on FIVERR ***

*You can also contact me  before placing an order

Check fiverr.com/cre8iveartwork for more branding services 

Reviews


lowellshouse1:Very professional. Delivered more than what I expected. Very professional, on time, great quality \u0026 reasonably priced. You are crazy to ask for more then that!

cre8iveartwork:Thank you

rockkvid:Best graphic design work I have gotten yet on Fiverr. Very happy with this gig.

cre8iveartwork:Outstanding Experience!

njprsis:Did the needed revisions, fast, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment