Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design 3 logo versions in 12 hours with unlimited revisions

I will design 3 logo versions in 12 hours with unlimited revisions












About:

For $5 I'll design 3 modern MINIMALIST logos with JPEG and transparent PNG!!!
✔ I will design two ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product!
✔ My Designs are Modern and Standout with Incomparable Quality 
✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file 
✔ 24 x 7 Premium Support

Why trust me and benefits you get?
Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
Swift and Reliable Communication
Normal first delivery days are 12-24 hours. 

What do you get?

Logo
High-resolution JPG, PNG
Black and white versions
Vector files (Ai, EPS, PDF)
Colors code

Stationary
Business card
Letterhead

Social media Kit
Facebook avatar and cover
Twitter avatar and cover
Instagram avatar and cover
etc.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
Looking forward to working with you!

Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

Reviews


felipeseo:excelente experiencia, buen diseƱador

designpixel10:Thank you!

oodaloop:Thank you for the logos, and for your time.

designpixel10:Outstanding Experience!

oodaloop:For my logo, amazing. Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment