Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design professional and premium quality logo

I will design professional and premium quality logo












About:

Hi there,
I am an experienced Graphic Designer and have been designing logos for almost 2 years.
You are in the right place if you are in need of a graphic design. :)

My offer, among others, is:

1.  Multiple designs/ideas for your logo.
2.  Free unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
3.  All the files (.ai .jpeg .png etc)
4.  HD and resize-able and print-able logo. 

-- I assure you that I’ll keep on designing your logo UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED.

I am highly experienced in:

1.  Adobe Photoshop,
2.  Adobe Illustrator,
3.  Adobe Flash,
4.  Corel Draw.

My key duties and responsibilities include, among others, the following:

1.  Meeting clients to discuss the objectives and requirements
2.  Understanding the client’s needs and developing suitable concepts
3.  Estimating the amount of time needed to complete projects
4.  Designing different types of illustrations and layouts as per brand guidelines
5.  Working alone or as part of a team as per the requirements of the project.

Please contact me so that we can discuss about your project in detail.
Best regards,
Thank you.

Reviews


glosette:Everything was done just fine. Pleasant experience.

justinjohnso528:Incredibly easy and stress free

liza_sikander:It is always my pleasure to work with you.

wh83fivver:Highly creative and quick. Would recommend. 5 stars!

liza_sikander:Thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment