Sunday, January 28, 2018

I will do professional flat minimalist business logo design

I will do professional flat minimalist business logo design












About:

Hi Fiverr,

Looking for Professional,Flat Minimalist Business LOGO Design.Stop further search as you have reached best gig on FIVERR.

BUYER'S Satisfaction is my first priority!! If not satisfied your money will be refund to you.

My Services Includes!!

  • Unique Flat Minimalist Business Logo design.
  • 100% original vector LOGO scalable to any size(without any quality loss).
  • Editable Source/vector Files.
  • Fast & Quick Delivery.
  • Unlimited Revisions until satisfaction.
  • 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
  • Friendly Communication.                                             


Note:  Don't hire me if you want CARTOONIC , MASCOT or 3D LOGO Design. I'm very polite to my customers,so feel free to contact me!

Thank you!!

Reviews


caadildws:work well

lourensboot:Dexignflow was very fast in her work and revisions. She was pleasant to work with!

dexignflow:Good Experience!

dvm3:Excellent designer. I have a graphic design degree but logos were never my strong point. Seller's logo variations were clean and professional. Revisions done quickly and accurately. Thank you.

dexignflow:Awesome Experience! Thank you so much! I'm very happy to serve you!


No comments:

Post a Comment