Sunday, January 28, 2018

I will unique high quality logo

I will unique high quality logo












About:

Are you looking forward for a professional, creative and eye catching logo that grabs attention towards your business?You are at the right place. Just for $5 in less than 12 hours.
 I can design:
 
Company's logo,Business logo,Posters,Headers,Social media kit(profiles and covers),Banners,Badges for school and colleges and many more.

What you will get in $5 ?

         

  • Unlimited Revisions until satisfaction but I'm sure i will hit the mark in my first attempt.  
  • 100 percent satisfaction
  • Customized designs.
  • OPEN STOCK IMAGES  will be  used according to demand  and requirement.All copyrights would be provide if you would buy GIG EXTRAS so There is no need to be worried.
  • What is the limit for $5 ?           

       Two logo concepts per $5
       As I am providing all in one package, File formats will be JPG ,PN, AI, EPS ,SVG
       I'm Offering unlimited revisions
       In other words no limitations

What Extras I'll provide ?

        I am offering extra fast delivery,making no difference in quality of work and offers.I am offering a free source file for more than one logo design (LIMITED OFFER) .

SO,FEEL FREE TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS. 

Reviews


larsmadsen:Great experience! Thanks

gyalgensherpa:Excellent Service.

rajoo443:He made the logo as i wished and was as usual Punctual and revisions were solved in minutes.\nThanks.

jamieblair559:this is my third time back! he is always on point with what I need. if I need to make changes it's always done in a timely manner! I would recommend to anyone!

nino187:Easy to work with, fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment