Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design retro vintage logo

I will design retro vintage logo












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Welcome to my gig!

Everybody can introduce with a company by its logo. A good looking logo can enhance a company's success a lot. I will create Retro vintage Logo for your company, brand, website or business.

 

   What Will you get from me?. . . .

  • Multiple logo design concepts.
  • Unique and meaningful design.
  • Vector AI (Editable) file.
  • EPS,SVG,JPEG,PDF and transparent PNG file
  • All high resolution images (3000px / 3000px) 300dpi
  • 3D mockup file.

Why do choose me for your projects?. . . .

  • Easy to communicate & quick response.
  • Very fast delivery.
  • Up to 6 years of experience in this field.
  • Creative and professional works.
  • Unlimited revisions until you 100% satisfied


   what you need to provide?. . . .   

  • Name of the company
  • Tagline(if available)
  • Info about your company
  • Color choice
  • some logos that you like(if available) or some samples from my portfolio.
  • Any ideas that you have(if available)
   
I am ensuring you that I will give my full effort on your project. If you have any question, please let me know by sending me a message. I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you.

Reviews


matthewtroyer:Very responsive, extremely quick turn-a-round time! Willing to revice to make sure what I got was what I wanted.

anthonyrober927:Excellent speed and quality

express26:Outstanding Experience!

stephenreyes237:Very professional and great communication!

express26:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment