Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design elegant custom logo in one day

I will design elegant custom logo in one day












About:

Welcome to my gig, If you are looking for a professional business / brand / website logo, you are at right place ! I can design you an awesome and professional logo for you which will represent the exact nature of your business / website, Just give it a shot and trust me you won't regret that !
Unique characteristic of My GiG:
  •     FLAT/MINIMAL    
  •     PROFESSIONAL
  •     MODERN
  •     UNIQUE DESIGN
  •     AS PER NATURE OF THE BUSINESS
  •     FAST AND QUICK
  •     MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

SERVICE INFORMATION:
1. Design will be based on fresh and unique idea
2. I design each logo from scratch
3. Any clip art and cheesy concept won't be used !
4. Average response time would be fast with excellent communication
5. I work with my buyers till the satisfaction and the final version
6: I work all 7 days a week !
Please write me about anything related to what I do  and I will get back to you ASAP !
* Vector / Source and editable files for high quality printing and for online purposes in different formats will also be provided on demand !
Thanks for your time !

Reviews


cmjrmanning:Quick delivery, and followed the brief well.

sparkcharm:I chose this person because he offered more for a better price than some of the other people. He included 3D at a price point that I could afford. And I liked his personal photo. He looks like a nice, professional type of guy. And sure enough, even though I didn't know what I wanted at first, he helped me to figure it out through his initial work*

design_line007:Outstanding Experience!

henrystark112:Awesome love our new Logo Cheers from RentYaTent.com

design_line007:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment