Friday, January 26, 2018

I will create your business logo design

I will create your business logo design












About:

Hello there and thank you for checking out my gig!

I am Florin and with over 5 years experience as a graphic designer, I can help your business stand out from your competition with an outstanding logo.

WHY CHOOSE ME?

  • prompt customer support with less than 1 hour response time
  • unlimited revisions until you are fully satisfied
  • top quality designs
  • reliable communication
  • various initial concepts

WHAT CAN YOU GET IN THIS GIG?

  • different initial business logo
  • JPEG file
  • PNG file with transparent background
  • SOURCE FILES (PDF, EPS, PSD, AI, SVG)
  • VECTOR FILE
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 12 HOURS INITIAL DELIVERY
  • HIGH RESOLUTION 300 DPI

And many other extras. Please check the packages for more detailed information!

PROFESSIONAL LOGO | BUSINESS LOGO | MINIMALIST | FLAT LOGO | FEMININE | COMPANY LOGO | SIGNATURE

Please note: The 12 hours delivery is for initial concepts. Revisions may take additional time.

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Reviews


michaelnave993:florindeloiu exceeded my expectations with speed, communication and final product!

florindeloiu:Outstanding Experience!

nkbway:The seller was great responding back. I thought I was paying for creativity and recommendations when I ordered this service from the seller. I just approved the order because I didnt want to continue going back and forth after 3 modification requests.

florindeloiu:Poor Experience

shawnavarganyi:Very easy to work with. Followed my requests and delivered on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment