Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design an uncommon logo for your business

I will design an uncommon logo for your business












About:

Hello folks
Professional & unique Logos for your business Rapid Selling Advantages of Using this GIG:
Unlimited Revisions
Free two concepts for your reference
Professional and creative ideas.
All designs are 100% unique & original.
HIGH Resolutions 300 Dpi
Perfect customer service
Always online to fulfill your services
Accepting Re deliveries until the buyer get satisfied with my work
In addition to this you will also receive:
A professional full time graphic designer with over 3 years experience  PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at 24HRS
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Reviews


edsonitioka:Great design, she understood my idea and translate on my logo.

rigoacosta:timely and effective

farah_designer:Outstanding Experience!

pennypersons:She came up with a design that I liked and was very responsive to requests

farah_designer:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment