Sunday, January 14, 2018

I will design luxury feminine signature logo

I will design luxury feminine signature logo












About:

Welcome to my SIGNATURE LOGO design.

In this gig i am gonna provide you SIGNATURE LOGO for your business documents, watermark etc


What you can use your design for:


  • Online business website
  • Photography watermark
  • Blogs
  • Banners
  • E-Books
  • E-mail signature
  • Resume
  • Stationary
  • Printing; T-shirts, business cards, flyers, posters and signage

Why you chose me.

  • 100% satisfaction
  • Friendly Communication
  • In time delivery 

If you have any question feel free for contact me.

Thanks
 Note: I will not design Bar, Music and Adult logo.

Reviews


keshamorantwill:The seller was very responsive and provided required revisions.

gigbucks95:Outstanding Experience!

moyomama12:It was easy to work with him and very likeable. I would definitely use the seller again

gigbucks95:Thanks

kitaboss:Very patient! Brought my vision to life! Listened to what I wanted!


No comments:

Post a Comment