Sunday, January 14, 2018

I will design creative minimalist logo

I will design creative minimalist logo












About:

Hi, Welcome to my creative minimalist logo design Gig on Fiverr.com

I am a full time professional graphic designer. I have outstanding experience to create minimal logo design for your business.

For one Gig i will design minimalist ,unique , creative , classical , new style ,  unique and professional design

you can get: 

  •   UNLIMITED Revisions (FREE)
  •   Deliver in 24 hours or quick time.
  •   Friendly Customer Service.
  •  100% customer satisfaction.
  •  100% Money Back Guaranteed.
  •   jpg and png files
  •   High Quality 3000px woks.

 - and you can add the gig extras if you want..
 - and I will gladly accept tips for a work well done!
 
order now! 

 contact me now to discuss your project details and organize a custom quote!
thank you!

Reviews


jennibaty:Would happily work with again

fahbro:nice work, good deal.

ingridvr:He did not follow briefing, did not keep his promises nor deadline. He was lucky the order was autocompleted. I do not recommend him.

toddhackett:This seller did a great job! He was pleased to make any revisions I requested and quickly provided updates. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a logo for their business.

seekbest:no issues


No comments:

Post a Comment