Sunday, January 14, 2018

I will design a logo and create a brand identity for you

I will design a logo and create a brand identity for you












About:

I am a graphic designer based out of Helena, Montana. I am a US Army Combat Veteran with a BFA in graphic design from Montana State University. I will create a design concept that goes with your services. My style is described as Modern Western Illustrative. I combine clean modern typefaces with illustrative imagery. I am malleable to your requests and ideas. I have done work for breweries and restaurants, outfitters, and bike shops. My designs are unique and varied. I do not use clipart or anything stock, everything I do is hand illustrated and original design. 

If you select the Roosevelt package, I will create a design concept that goes perfectly with your services. You'll receive a logo along with one revision option for the design.

With the Marshall package, you will receive the start of a cohesive brand package with two ideas including both a primary and secondary mark for your services.

The Muir package is your one-stop branding shop. I will create a brand guidebook which will include all of the files needed for both print and web application. I will also create a photoshop mock up which is great for web banner ads, social media backdrops, and print collateral.

Reviews


tlang1982:I initially picked this person for their previous work but quickly was blown away with great communication and execution. They took critique well and delivered faster than expected. Will use this person again.

goodsondesigns:Great client willing to step outside the box, and go with my design ideas. Super fun project and a great client to work with!

mpempek:David @ goodsondesigns was an ease to work with. He provided an excellent branding package and was responsive to all my inquiries. I would highly recommend.

goodsondesigns:Great Client, great communication, and expectations. Very thought out and constructive edits. His input made the overall design better.

carriageauto:Excellent communication and execution of product!


No comments:

Post a Comment