Sunday, January 14, 2018

I will do modern custom logo design

I will do modern custom logo design












About:

                                WELCOME TO MY GIG

‘A GREAT LOGO HELPS A BUSINESS TO CONVERT INTO A BRAND, WHILE A BAD ONE SLOW DOWN A BUSINESS GROWTH’

I will design Custom, Modern, Classic ,Professional and High Quality Logos for any purpose.

I aim to deliver only to the best standards possible, to insure high quality! 

What you will receive -

ULTIMATE SATISFACTION, because I will continue to work until your brand vision is complete.

✔ UNLIMITED round of revisions.

✔ Initial concepts will usually be sent over within 24 hours.

✔ 100% Custom made design & You own full COPYRIGHT.

✔  Deliverable Formats - Ai (Vector), EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG and PNG (Transparent BG), GIF.

✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee.

Please NOTE:
If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards.
ISHA

Reviews


hiltonheadheli:Great! Very talented

ishazarfi:Outstanding Experience!

pgraham944:Great work and fast..

mixedbydubb:Very patient, quick and provided exactly what I needed.

ishazarfi:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment