Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design vintage or hipster or retro or luxury badge logo

I will design vintage or hipster or retro or luxury badge logo












About:

Hello,

My name is James and this is my Vintage Retro and Badge Logo Gig, only on Fiverr.

If you are looking for quality you are in the right place. 

Why choose Me?
----------
You will Get.
+ High Quality(2000*2000)
+Printable logo
+Deliverable files will be JPG and Transparent PNG
+Creative work

+ Excellent Communication

+ Creative and Original Brand
+ Unlimited revisions until you get 100% satisfied
+100% funds back guaranteed if not satisfied
+100% buyer satisfaction is our priority
+ 3D image (Mock up)
+ Free T-Shirt mock up
+VIP customer support
+ Source File
+ Fast Delivery
----------
What I need to Start for Logo:
  • Details for your business
  • Logo Text
  • Tagline
  • Logo style (if you like any in my profile sample you can send it as)
  • Font Style (if any you have you can send)
  • etc.

I do my work with passion and give important to buyers.
if you have any Question before order you can send me Message.I will response you As soon Possible.

So no need to go here and there.

  • Chose me for a guaranteed work and fast delivery.
  • Order me and get work very fast.
THANK YOU..!

James

Reviews


charlylab:Perfect work

carlossancheezy:Amazing seller! Thank you for the wonderful work!

jamesgraphic1:the buyer is very great person good communication fantastic response. Thank you very much.

rikkyca:Excellent... Just as I wanted

jamesgraphic1:outstanding Experience.\r\nThank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment