Friday, January 26, 2018

I will do creative entrepreneur logo

I will do creative entrepreneur logo












About:

I will do character logo design FOR CREATIVE ENTREPRENEURS! I will design a beautiful logo with a personalized hand drawn character.

You can also get (check extras) a logo variation, a submark, a branding board, stationary and social media kit or add a hand painted watercolor.

Please note: the gig doesn't offer a portrait design.

For a basic $20 gig you will be delivered one monochromatic logo+ one revision, png, jpg files

Reviews


meridith216:Thank you! Great work!

lamberti:Thank you too!

a_soto:I love my logo! Definitely recommend this seller. Great communication, fast delivery and easy to work with.

lamberti:Thank you a lot. It was a real pleasure working with you!

creid1970:Very Patient!


No comments:

Post a Comment