Friday, January 26, 2018

I will do awesome embroidery digitizing in few hours

I will do awesome embroidery digitizing in few hours












About:

Best Embroidery Digitizing Service:

Get your logo digitized with professional and experienced embroidery digitizee.

I can digitize your logo in 3d puff embroidery Files professionally and with fastest time turnaround.

Why Me:

* Fastest Delivery Time.
* 24/7 Available.
* Money Back Guarantee.
* Free Unlimited Revisions.

What File Formats I Can Provide:
* Dst , Emb , PES , PXF , JEF , CND , HUS and many more (Mention What File Do You need In Order)

What You Will Get:
* 2 Embroidery Files (DST and EMB Usually).
* JPEG File.
* PDF file.

Send Me your logo in JPEG/PNG/PDF/PSD or any suitable format and I will do the rest.

Note:
* 3D puff runs on simple fonts and shape objects so if you have any complex font design or mascot design then confirm first.
* I Will charge extra for Complex designs.
* If your logo cannot be digitize in 3d then it will be done in regular embroidery.
* I will only embroidery digitize your already made logo, No designing and physical embroidery is included in it.

For any question feel free to inbox me.

Happy Buying

Reviews


cdryan67:Had a few issues but John resolved after a couple of revisions

john_digitizer:Thank you so much...! :)

heavenshero:Great job and fast

john_digitizer:Thank you so much...! :)

cdryan67: Good job again


No comments:

Post a Comment