Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design a unique logo or mascot with unlimited revisions

I will design a unique logo or mascot with unlimited revisions












About:

Welcome to my UNIQUE logo/mascot design service!

I believe that professional looking designs always requires time, I will make sure to keep all my clients happy with their requirements.

  • Recommended logo/mascot package starts from 35$ with all the files(png,ai,psd,eps etc) 
  • With starter 5$ package you will receive your LOGO in a good quality JPG and PNG file.

PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and STYLISH logo/mascot service here.
i will design your logo/mascot using the latest modern techniques in illustrator and photoshop.

Gig Information:
1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL 

2. I make everything from scratch
3. Outstanding customer support. 
3. I design all types of logos
4. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.


If you have a specific requirement which is NOT listed above, write me and I'll most likely be able to help you :)

  • All graphics needs - contact for an offer
  • No adult, musical, abusive, illegal or alcoholic materials 
  • I also do vector illustrations

100% Satisfaction Guarantee! *

Your satisfaction is guaranteed here. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, let me know. I’ll do everything to make it right. So, go ahead and order. 

Thank You :)

Reviews


englandhall:Great work

semihmeric:Syed was very cooperative and easy to work with. He provided included revisions and delivered high quality of work

semihmeric:Great communication. Always replies on time and delivers on time too. Really easy to work with

semihmeric:Followed requirements and provided revisions. Really easy to work with. High quality work.

semihmeric:Syed has been my longterm designer and has never let me down. Always keen to help and always delivers high standard work


No comments:

Post a Comment