Friday, January 26, 2018

I will do amazing logo design

I will do amazing logo design












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">With over 5 years of commercial logo experience, I will create memorable designs which will perfectly identify your company and help it grow. Creating perfect designs and client satisfaction are always my top priority!

I will deliver :
✔ Unique and original initial concepts
✔ Unlimited revisions
✔ All work is 100% original and individual to you

What you get :
✔ Fantastic value for money
✔ High reslusion JPEG file 300dpi
✔ A full logo package including .Ai, .Png, .PDF, .Eps, JPG
✔ You will own 100% rights of the logo

**** satisfaction guaranteed or your money back ****

Reviews


martinhubner:Julie performed exactly as I had requested. I would definitely contact her again to perform another design.

camillagirardi:very good job

tatagiraldo:great to work with she review the item countless times

richiemode:excellent logo thank you

rasheedawilson:I was pretty vague in my requirements but she did an excellent job filling in the gaps and creating and amazing logo!


No comments:

Post a Comment