Sunday, January 14, 2018

I will design 2 premium quality modern logo in 6 hours

I will design 2 premium quality modern logo in 6 hours












About:

Hello, Namaste, Nomosker, Bonjour

I'm an experienced graphic designer holding more than 7.8 years of experienced & above 1000+ positive review. I'm here to offer you, reliable, affordable, world class quality logo designs, using the latest trends. Logo Design, Cool, Modern, Professional, Eye Catchy.

  • Unique and Premium Logo concepts.
  • Creative and Modern Design.
  • Free UNLIMITED REVISIONS.
  • High quality professional work Experience.
  • EXPRESS Delivery ( In 24 Hours).
  • 100% Money back guarantee.
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction.


I will provide you with modern, professional and 100% original Logo, whether you are an individual or a company. I work until & unless you satisfy.


I provide all kind of Graphic design like:

*Custom Logo
*Caricature/Cartoon Character & Illustration.
*Vintage Logo
*Water color Logo
*Branding (Corporate Identity),

also do the following designs
======================
  • Business card
  • Website design
  • Facebook, Google+, Twitter , YouTube, Instagram Cover page
  • Mascot


I promise your satisfaction & look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
So, let's start with me. If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.

Don't Think, ORDER NOW

Reviews


cognisight:Karuzone was a delight to work with. He/she was responsive, made revisions as per my need, and provided designs in a timely manner. The original deal was that I receive 2 logos, however, Karuzone was very accommodating and provided additional logos based on my design needs, which was something I really appreciated.\n

karuzone:Nice Experienced. Always try to give him my best support. client satisfaction is my main motto. Definitely want to work with him again.\r\n\r\nthank you,\r\n

laalaabrown:He gave me what I wanted the first time around. I been through 4 other artist and he's the one

karuzone:Great experience. always try to give my best effort \u0026 that is a nice feeling that she is happy with her logo.thank you very much for the feedback.

niccdave4:He delivered on time, just not what I expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment