Sunday, January 14, 2018

I will design amazing 2d,3d logo in 24 hrs

I will design amazing 2d,3d logo in 24 hrs












About:

Just for $5 I'll design 2 amazing LOGO with JPEG and transparent PNG in 24 Hours

✔ I will design 2 ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product!
✔ My Designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality 
✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file 


Why trust me and benefits you get?
  • Fast Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Express Delivery within 24 Hours (gig's extra)
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Team of Award Winning Designers
  • Swift and Reliable Communication

I am designing logos, icons, illustration, letterhead, banner, header, business card, banner ad, ebook cover, kindle cover, facebook covers & banners and other graphics(removing backgrounds of photos).

★ Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,
Go ahead and ORDER NOW! ★★

Reviews


chrisr86:Very professional and great communication.

steveharvey6:Hope to work with you again. Thank you.

smythfinance:Great Gig...........

steveharvey6:Glad to work with you. Thank you.

muneebbilal007:Amazing Seller, helpful with changes. Highly Recommended, will definitely come back again


No comments:

Post a Comment