Friday, January 26, 2018

I will conceive minimal and professional logo designs

I will conceive minimal and professional logo designs












About:

Best Place for ANY TYPE of professional logo design and brand identity.


♛ HIGH RATED SELLER ♛ | Best Quality Logo on Fiverr | 7500 approximate Happy Clients Worldwide



I will create a professional killer custom logo design for your business with 24 HOURS exclusively.


Gig Information:

  • 5$ package comes with JPEG and a FREE 3d MOCK UP.


  • For the Most Valuable option select 55$  DIAMOND package which includes 2 concepts and source files for chosen concept (png,ai,psd,eps). 


  • For the Best Option select the PREMIUM  package 195$ (choose 1 design as a final for changes,files, or business  card etc)


Reviews


oilstores:Thank you very much !\nEverything was perfect!

tony_boi943:Outstanding Experience!

nickiflores:Very quick, I did say have fun with it, a little more girly than I expected for a zombie hunter product. Will blame myself for poor communication, but product quality was very good.

tony_boi943:Good Experience!

onsight79:wow !!im very happy with design!!thank you for listening to me and taking the time to adjust the design. Definitely goin to recommend to my contacts and look forward to qork with you again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment