Sunday, January 14, 2018

I will design 2 business vintage retro logo in 24hrs

I will design 2 business vintage retro logo in 24hrs












About:

Hello, my name is Ziko and this is my Retro Vintage Logo Gig, Only on Fiverr.

Why Choose Us?

OVER 8+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
OVER 10K+ Happy CLIENTS
Super FAST Delivery - Less than 12 hours -
POFESSIONAL and FAST Customer SUPPORT

I have 8 years of experience in Graphic Design. I will create a Professional Vintage Logo, unique, vintage, creative, Eye-catching for your Business or Website.

- Which Package to Choose?
Our Best Seller $35 pack will be a great pack to begin with. 

- WHY? 
SOURCE FILE  and VECTOR FILE are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED → If you get the original and vector files, you will be able to modify  the design as you wish and even change its size without losing any quality. A normal image (JPG and PNG) can´t be modified;

- What if I Choose the Basic 5$ Package?
● You will get 2 concept logos with a High Quality image.
● The files will be delivered as JPEG.
● And YES, You can get PNG File too. 


I will do all my best to make sure you are satisfied!

If you have any more questions you can contact me any time

I will do Vintage Logo | Modern Logo | Minimalist Logo | Web Design | Retro Badge | Stamp Logo | type designs 

ZikoGFX,

Reviews


filup55:Sweet looks great and fast

c_nstg:Just easy and comfortable to work with.

zikogfx:Outstanding Experience!

alexstefan577:Great imagination for what I need!

zikogfx:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment