Sunday, January 14, 2018

I will design 3 amazing logo bonus free png file

I will design 3 amazing logo bonus free png file












About:

HI
** Welcome here to all buyers**
 I'm 9 years experience Senior Graphic Designer and Art Director. I provide you complete brand and identity designing services!

Here is my work samples!


****   goo.gl/d2jTZr   ****

Supportive:
- 12 hours delivery
- 24 full-time employees
- Full-time customer care
- High Quality design.
- Best communication.
- %100 customer satisfaction.
- Scaleable vector file.
- you will receive png,jpeg and AI files.

Basic package:
This include 2 HQ logo concepts, JPEG,PNG files.

Recommended Package:
This include 2 HQ logo concepts, JPEG,PNG + Vector files

Special package:
Extra fast delivery+VIP support with all files


Gig's extra for more services. 

- Flyers
- Brochures
- Catalog.
- Banner .
- Flex .
- Title Cover .
- Poster .
- Corporate Identities.
- Business card .
- Brochure .
- Signature .
- Stationary .
- Social media kit .

- Why you have to choose me.
- Response time 1 hour.
- Original logo .

Note:  once i will deliver you order then you can not change the logo name.
  you have to place new order.

 Feel free to contact with me i am very Cool !
        ***  I am available here anytime for you.***





Reviews


awrenton:lovely above and beyond

zobidesign4me:Thank you

a2bnorwich:thank you!!!!!

zobidesign4me:Thank you

viktorkrchnak:good experinece


No comments:

Post a Comment