Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will do minimalist logo design

I will do minimalist logo design












About:

WELCOME TO Pixels01

Hi!. I will design minimalist, modern logo for your business , company , brand identity or any need..
Available formats:(JPEG, PNG,PSD, TRANSPARENT AND HI RESOLUTION PNG Or Ai And EPS GIG EXTRA )!

I will provide:


  • 100% original vector logo, which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.
  • FULL logo pack including .ai, .png, .eps, .jpeg , .PDF. I will design a bespoke logo for your business.
  • The logo pack will include a hi resolution vector picture, all the file formats you will need for print, editing and display purposes


  • multiple Revisions
  • Professional andFreshideas.
  • creative Designs.
  • HIGH Resolutions 300 Dpi
  • Money Back Guaranty.
  • Minimalist,Modern Minimalist,Flat Minimalist concepts.
NOTE ::
Always use modification option if you need any change or modification ..

★★ Hearing from you would be anabsolute pleasure,

Go ahead andORDER NOW!★★

Reviews


petur215:Great service!

pixels01:thank you

sesiliawiratmo:It was very easy to work with this seller. He listened to my requests and even though we kept going back and forth, he didn't cease to revise the logo to match what I want + the pricing is good as well for a starter like I am. Excellent job!

pixels01:thank you

khrehman:nice work


No comments:

Post a Comment