Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design your sports,fitness logo

I will design your sports,fitness logo












About:

Hi everyone !
Welcome to my gig

my name is shali. i am a professional LOGO designer with over 4+ Industrial Experience offering incredible logo branding service.

WHY YOU HIRE ME ?

  • Fully custom work
  • Original creative designs
  • Quick Response
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Friendly, Excellent and clean communication
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Fast delivery within 36 hours
  • Free 3D Mockup 3+
  • Revisions will be made in 2-6 hours


100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't like the work

If you want to know any other things about this, don't think twice to message us.
Thank you
shali


Reviews


rickstrickland:Truly unbelievable. Great logo! Great Communication! Highly recommend!

shali071:many many thanks for your big tip sir,you are great and good responsive buyer.!!!

michellecorriga:amazing experience, amazing designs, really listened to what i wanted. so happy with shali071s work!!! thank you

shali071:It is a fantastic experience. Great buyer . Easy to work with him!!!

bossman68:I bought this gig because I liked his previous designs and he did help me achieve my goals and more! He is nothing short of fantastic and was willing to work with me whenever I gave any suggestions. He was very respectful and overall did a great job! I don't have enough words to describe how much of a pleasure it was working with this seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment