Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design 3 creative and professional logo for you in 24 hours

I will design 3 creative and professional logo for you in 24 hours












About:

As a full timeGraphic Designer, I'm offering mycreative logo designservices on Fiverr. With over 8 years experience I can produce your logo inany style. I will always ensure you're100% happyat every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company.

My Services Includes.

  • Unlimited Unique concepts
  • UNLIMITED revisionsuntil your satisfaction.
  • 100% originalvector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.
  • Originalsource files:.JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require.
  • FREE24 hourExpress Delivery
  • Friendly communication
  • Not Satisfied I willrefund your Money
  • Professional and fast customer service and communication
  • Final logo files for web display, printing

Please feel free to let me know if you like to know any other details and I would be happy to help.


If you needother graphic material(banner, flyer, cover, booklet, business cards, social media covers etc) please feel free to contact me...

Why wait?Order nowand have anOUTSTANDING logo within24 Hoursor less....

Reviews


marioojito:Awesome!!!!!

logoabi:Outstanding Experience!

jasonkhillawan:Very kind and professional. She did just as described and more

logoabi:Thanks for being so nice..

liferushapparel:Great job. Awesome range of options and completed in time described. I will be using again.


No comments:

Post a Comment