Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design 2 unique and professional minimalist logo

I will design 2 unique and professional minimalist logo












About:

Welcometo my Minimalist Logo Gig.

So if you are looking for Professional / Modern / Abstract Minimalist logo design with the senseof Creativity? You find the right gig.

A Minimalist/ Flat logo should,

1. Easy to remember
2. Creative and Eye catching
3. Clean and wow!

Why work with me?

1. I do modern designs and 100% professions
2. I do unique designs, I'm NOT a template editor.
3. Feel free to contact me any time and solve your issues
4. Fast delivery
5. Affordable and reasonable price.
Finally,
Do my best for what you have paid, outcomes a Quality product.

You'll get,

1. 2 Professional, modern and High quality Logo concepts (See to the packages)
2. Source/ vector files (free for all packages)
3. 300 PDI High resolution printable PNG formats
4. 3D mockup (free)
5. Unlimited Revisions.

6. 100% buyer satisfaction

Have a project to finish? Order now!

Kindly contact me if you have any questions concerning this gig or if you have a custom project.
You won't regret hiring me!

24H Express Delivery Available

If you are not satisfied with the work 100% money backguaranteed.

So why are you waiting? Just order now!
Dili_boy

Reviews


logangroselle:Your awesome man. The logo came out perfect, thank so much for the fast delivery too. Cant wait for the next project. Communication was a breeze, couldnt ask for an easier transaction.

mars244:Always a pleasure working with Dili... fast, and clean.

stiege:Fantastic to work with. Thank you very much.

soulsix:Great work.

xerces2538:Good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment