Monday, April 30, 2018

I will create an awesome unique and professional logo

I will create an awesome unique and professional logo












About:

________________________________________________________

I´ll create a unique, minimalistic and professional logo.

________________________________________________________


  • I create them in my own style, modern, professional and minimal are my kind. So NOcaricature, 3D or complex illustration.


  • Excellent Communication.


  • Logos are made in Adobe Illustrator to the highest standard.


  • I dont use pre-made images or template, I create them from scratch to match perfectly your business and to make it unique.

__________________________________________________

ASK FOR THE COMPLETE: IDENTITY amp; LOGO "USAGE GUIDELINES"

(ITS .PDF FILE THAT HELPS YOU PROVIDE CONSISTENCY AND VISUAL STRATEGY FOR YOUR BRAND)


Reviews


jackie2017:Everything about working with Lara is excellent.....Again.

lara1984:Thanks so much dear! its alway great working together!

means03:Great experience with lara1984!

lara1984:Thanks so much dear it was great working together!

dionamills01:I needed Lara to put some polish on logo that I began. She worked quickly and produced a high quality logo that I will be using for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment