Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will create fun character logo

I will create fun character logo












About:

Read the package explanation carefully.

Please note:

  • If you order for multiple logos, please order separately to avoid confusions.
  • Stationerydesign will be made matched the logo in clean, minimal style. Complicated/special design would get additional charges.
  • Social Mediacovers profile pictures (3) and cover photos(3) design for facebook, instagram and twitter matching the designed logo.
  • Unclear brief and unresponsive order will be canceled
  • 2x minor revisions allowed. This include, updating several parts of the logo, color and fonts.
  • For cartoon logo: If you have more than 2 figures/objects, please consult with me first before ordering as it may have extra charge
  • Do you need other graphics? Drop me a message about what you're looking. I'd be glad to help if I were able to


Still unclear?Feel free to drop me a message.

Reviews


and5577:Great work !!!

jellafornie:Thank you very much!

chrislopez452:Awesome! Always knocks it out if the park! I’ve worked with her 3+ times. I’ll always come back

jellafornie:Thank you very much!:D

hindra_suryana:Greattttttttgt


No comments:

Post a Comment