Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design creative minimal logo

I will design creative minimal logo












About:

About me!

I will designa minimalist andsimple logowhich will take your business to a verynext level.



If you want your company to appear timeless and yet contemporary, this GIG is for you!


1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL
2. I make everything from scratch
3. I do quite fresh amp; new concept
4. I like friendly communication
5. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.

You will get!

1.PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUEandSTYLISHlogo service here.
2.Vector file(Ai)
3.source file
4.Pngfile
5.Epsfile
6.Psdfile
7.Unlimited Revision untill you are 100% happy.
8.100% Money Back warranty
9.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed
10.Express deliverywithin 6 hours

If you have any questions in your head please be so kind to let me know. I will very pleased to help you!

Regard!
Gig_star5

Reviews


alaska_laci:Happy \u0026 willing to work with all my stipulations. Very fast at revisions. Exactly what I wanted.

gig_star5:Thank you...!!!\r\nEnjoyed working with mam...!!!

pyeonglim:Communication was good. Responded immediately with every questions or request. Very kind and talented in her work.

gig_star5:Thank you very much...!!!

jocastin:Quick delivery. Closely follow instructions. Thank you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment