Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design creative minimal logo within 6 hours

I will design creative minimal logo within 6 hours












About:

About me!

I will designa minimalist andsimple logowhich will take your business to a verynext level.


I believe in"Less is always more"philosophy. Simple and cleanlogo can sometimes have an even bigger impact than a logo that has a lot going on.

If you want your company to appear timeless and yet contemporary, this GIG is for you!


1. All my work isPROFESSIONAL
2.More abstract than literal
3. Design fromscratch
4. Completestationary design
5. Friendly communication
6. Outstanding service

You will get!

1.PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and STYLISHlogo service here.
2.Transparent file(free)
3.Printable file(free)
4.All Editable files(free)
5.Ai,psd,eps files(free)
6.Unlimited Revision
7.100%Money Back warranty
8.100%buyer satisfaction guaranteed
9.Express delivery within 4 hours

If you have any questions in your head feel free to message me. I will very pleased to help you!

Regard:
''logo_star 40''

Reviews


will1999:Fast communication and delivery! Understands what your looking for and is always open to revision! Highly Recommend! Will definitely work with him again in the future! Thanks a lot for your awesome work!

logo_star40:Thanks a million!!

nikkicruz:He really read and understood my requests that's why he knew what I wanted my logo to look like. What he did was also more than what I expected. He was also easy to talk to and also polite. He delivered within the deadline and also did revisions quickly.

chloejsayers:He was great to work with and delivered an end product that I love! The service was fast and the revisions made quickly and to requirements.

logo_star40:Thanks a million.


No comments:

Post a Comment