Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design 2 modern business logo versions in 24 hours

I will design 2 modern business logo versions in 24 hours












About:

3200+ Happy Customers amp; Fantastic Reviews CAN'T BE WRONG!

Hi, are you looking for an amazing amp; clean logo design for your Business, Brand, Website/Blog, T-Shirt, Business card or for Stationery? You are at the right place!

I will design a unique, professional and custom identity logo using the very latest techniques and styles.

Professional and Friendly. Versatile Level 02 logo designer. Over 10 years working experience.

Why you should hire me?

✓ Multiple logo design concepts to choose from.
✓ 100% Unique and Modern designs.
✓ Modification will take less than 24 hours.
✓ NO OUTSOURCING! You directly deal with me.
✓ NO late deliveries.
✓ NO Stock Images or clip-arts!
✓ Professional customer service (24/7).
✓ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Full Refund!

NOTE:
I do not accept orders about drawing cartoon characters, Serious Drawings or Advance 3-D style.

I do any kind of Logo Design | Creative | Corporate | Professional | Modern | Vintage | Text | Minimalist | Signature | Brand Identity.

Kindly contact me if you need further information or for custom quotations.

With sincere thanks,
Mahesha

Reviews


bewing:I was very pleased with the level of professionalism and quality product that was produced. She always answered all my questions in a prompt fashion and completed all revisions as asked. Exceptional experience and would highly recommend using her services. Great work and excellent to deal with. Will be using again in the near future.

maheshadil:Thank you very much for your amazing recommendation, I'm truly humbled by your kind words about my work.

bodybrilliance:She has some great talents. Knocked it out of the park! I asked for a number of edits because I require a logo for my bottled water product and it has to be just perfect for my labels. She made the edits in super lightening fast speeds. Super awesome gig experience!!! Will order again for sure. This girl has got some super powers. :) Thank you!

maheshadil:Thank you very much for your amazing recommendation, I'm truly humbled by your kind words about my work.

omics2017:It was very good. She has a lot of patience for my continuous requests for revisons.


No comments:

Post a Comment