Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design 7 Logo Concepts with all source files + Social media kit + Stationery + Favicon

I will design 7 Logo Concepts with all source files + Social media kit + Stationery + Favicon












About:

Hi Dear clients:) Welcome to my gig!

I'm a professional logo designer with an Great experience,

If you Looking for a Fresh, Luxury, Creative, Flat, Custom, Professional, Clean and minimal style logo design for your brand then you're at right place :)

Client satisfaction is myTOP PRIORITY,.you can check my other work on my linkwww.fiverr.com/olivia_dezign

Please see my gig packages:)

In Basic package you get:

-1 Concept
-Unlimited revisions
-PNG/JPEG files

In Stander Package you get:
-5 Concepts
-Unlimited revisions
-PNG/JPEG files
-Printable file
-Vector file
-Social media kit

In Premium Package you get:

-7 Concepts
-Unlimited revisions
-Transparency files
-Printable file
-Stationary designs
-Source/Vector file

(Never ever happened In Past) FULL REFUND IF NOT SATISFIED WITH DESIGN!

If you have any question then please contact me in inbox

Just press the ''GREEN BUTTON'' and order now:))

LOOKING FORWARD TO WORK FOR YOU,

Thanks for read my gig!


Reviews


teslaxxx:Olivia was great to work with. Excellent designs and very professional.

olivia_dezign:Outstanding Experience!

smithjr30:great job

olivia_dezign:Outstanding Experience!

aserpa:Delivered the product very quickly. Super attentious and answer all doubts on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment